Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for City of Heroes Hero Generation X supergroup

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favorite superheroes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andoryu
Royal
Royal
Andoryu

Your Favorite superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Are you a DC ,Marvel comic fan or maybe anime....tell us what's your favorite hero
I'm DC fan and a little anime Very Happy ...ok so everyone who heards about DC will automatecly say "i like superman" but i dont Razz i like green lantern because without the ring he is powerless that what's making him a normal human.From the anime come on everyone knows Dragon Ball lol!
Back to top Go down
https://herogenerationx.rpg-board.net
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 pm

tbh, not reli a comic person, prefer heroes from the mythologies, Greek and Norse mainly
Back to top Go down
http://www.herogenerationx.co.uk
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:10 pm

I don't go by the powers usually. I usually go by the personality the character seems to have, for instance...

My fav Marvel is Spiderman, because he's not only got cool powers but he is one funny guy. SO MUCH SARCASM..!!

I don't know many DC characters. If Batman is then he is my fav as I think Superman is crap.

I wouldn't know where to start with Anime... I LOVE WAAAYYY TOO MUCH..!!!
Agreed with Andoryu that DBZ rules, but its not my fav. (soz Andy) =p
If anyone has seen DMC thats fucking class..!!
Bleach is kick-ass as well..!!
I'll stop cos this list could last to long (What can I say... Anime fan here).

I think we should name game characters too. **folds arms & makes stern look followed by sticking out tounge at Andy... lmao
I love Dante from DMC
& Raziel from LOK
But my all time fav has to be Link from LOZ
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:51 pm

OMG where do I start!

First of all, I am with Mandos, Greek, Roman, Norse and Egyptian Mythology is a fantastic place for inspiration for all heroes and villains - to me they were the first proper comic books and storylines. (that was meant as a compliment).

But if we are talking about today I cant decide between Marvel and DC. I love the X-Men, my favourite being Storm (dont ask me why I just love the idea of having those powers) but on the otherhand Batman is the COOLEST superhero going - probably because he has the coolest villains
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm

to be honest, superman is a real hero as it were, because he is a hero all the time, and a normal person in his spare time if u get what i mean, sod spiderman lol
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Mandos wrote:
to be honest, superman is a real hero as it were, because he is a hero all the time, and a normal person in his spare time if u get what i mean, sod spiderman lol

Yeah but he's just DULL
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm

ACE ur drunk stfu lol!!! his costume is the persona of being normal, that is kewl
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Mandos wrote:
ACE ur drunk stfu lol!!! his costume is the persona of being normal, that is kewl

Wot you talking about?!!?! How can being dressed in tight blue lycra, wearing your underwear on top of your jeans and having a massive S on your chest be the persona of being normal?!?!?! I havent seen many outfits like that in Harvey Nicholls, Selfridges or even Marks and Spencers. Possibly they stock that stuff in Primark but I wouldnt know Wink

And yes, I am drunk.
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:54 pm

his costume is when he is at work, his normal dress code is the lycra lol
Back to top Go down
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Okay, just pissed myself laughing at Ace & Mandos.. but anyway.

Ok ok, Superman may have the better powers & yes he is different to most as he is opposite in the way his costume is being human.
(after all he is an alien).
BUT..... I still think Spider-man is cooler.

COSTUME
Superman is mad for wearing pants on the outside. (but then that is the standard issuing at free_superhero_handouts.com) lol
And his mum made his costume (sad)
Spiderman made his himself.

Superman 0
Spiderman 1

PERSONALLITY
Superman is kinda boring as he tries to hard to be a normal straight-end guy. (BORING)
Spiderman in costume OR out of costume rips the shit out of everyone with his sarcasm. (FUNNY)

Superman 0
Spiderman 2

POWERS
Superman is flys, shoots lasers from eyes, super strength..!! Also invincable BUT every enemy knows, show him kyptonyte and he becums jelly.
Spiderman may not be invince but he dont have a gay weakness. he has cool agility, super strength & legendary spidey-sense.

tough descion, but to decide make them fight.
Spidey punches Superman (nothing happens), he punches Spidey & he is thrown through the air.
Spidey makes a really funny sarcastic statement and Superman says nothing. (he's to boring to make a come-back).
Superman flys in the air & trys to zap Spidey. His Spidey sense & agility makes him dodge.
Spidey covers Superman in an enhaced kryptonyte webbing.
Superman falls to the floor dying from internal bleeding earned from the fall.
Spiderman BEATS THE SHIT into Superman...!!

OWNED

Superman 0
Spiderman 3

POINT PROVEN

Spiderman is better.. FACT

lmao
Back to top Go down
notfarouto
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Holy Angel Gabriel wrote:

<snip>

Spiderman BEATS THE SHIT into Superman...!!

OWNED

Superman 0
Spiderman 3

POINT PROVEN

Spiderman is better.. FACT

lmao

Then Batman turns up and arrest Spiderman!
Pwned!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Hmm...
You may have a point.
Batman has so many gadgets that he's bound to have something that could catch Spiderman.

I did always have Batman toys as a child. Didn't have any Spiderman ones.

Altho, it has to be said that Batman is nothing without his gadgets. He has no powers.

Altho, Altho... Given the fact he has no powers but is a classic favourite of children & a famous hero.
I supose that makes him really special.
No powers & yet he still kicks ass & gets famous.
Plus who else could take on Freeze, Ivy OR the infamous Joker..!!
Back to top Go down
notfarouto
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Hmm...
You may have a point.
Batman has so many gadgets that he's bound to have something that could catch Spiderman.

I did always have Batman toys as a child. Didn't have any Spiderman ones.

Altho, it has to be said that Batman is nothing without his gadgets. He has no powers.

Altho, Altho... Given the fact he has no powers but is a classic favourite of children & a famous hero.
I supose that makes him really special.
No powers & yet he still kicks ass & gets famous.
Plus who else could take on Freeze, Ivy OR the infamous Joker..!!

I think Batman is the real superhero.
Just as you say; he's only "powers" are his fantastic gadgets, a lot of luck and true grit.

If we talk superheroes with superpowers my favourite is probably...
*thinking*

I have to get back to you on that one.
It's late...
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 am

Wolverine is kewl!! he s like made of metal but not? lol
would rip the shit outta spidey any day, we all know it, and he got the personality, all that anger and sarcasm, hell yeah, the real Claws/Invuln!!
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:24 am

I think you can measure the true heroicness of a hero compared to the villains they fight.

Spiderman, admittedly has some cool villains - King Pin, Venom and Doc Oc to name but a few but they dont really capture the imagination.
Supermans villains are just lame. Even Lex Luthor
Now Batman he has some great villains - Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Freeze, Ivy (I could go on all day). And they're all true psychotic nutcases as well. And you gotta love their costumes.

So to me Batman wins handsdown Smile
Back to top Go down
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 am

Well I think it seems very clear here then that Batman is best.

Altho, who would win between Batman & Wolverine.

With Wolverine's re-generation power, how do you beat him.

But if Batman has a magnet gadget then Wolverine might not be able to fight back.

Hmmm......
Back to top Go down
notfarouto
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:22 am

Well I think it seems very clear here then that Batman is best.

Altho, who would win between Batman & Wolverine.

With Wolverine's re-generation power, how do you beat him.

But if Batman has a magnet gadget then Wolverine might not be able to fight back.

Hmmm......

Found this...
http://www.sffchronicles.co.uk/forum/6947-superhero-showdown-wolverine-vs-batman.html
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 am

so Wolverine would beat batman before he cpuld use any of his gadgets,and wovlerine has a mustang, thats game, set and match!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite superheroes   Your Favorite superheroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite superheroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hero Generation X :: Fun-
Jump to: